Accueil  -  RSS  -  Twitter  -  Wiki  -  FAQ  -  Rechercher  -  Vérification messages privés  -  Connexion  -  Enregistrement

SONIC 4 and SONIC CD removed from the Windows Phone Store

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    SPF Index du Forum -> Système Windows Phone
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
jerryjones
Utilisateur néophyte

#1 MessagePosté le: 09/05/2019 09:02    Sujet du message: SONIC 4 and SONIC CD removed from the Windows Phone Store Répondre en citant

So I have a Lumia 640 which I previously downloaded SONIC 4 Episode 1 and SONIC CD to it, they were trial versions so I thought about seeing if there was a price drop instead.. they were taken off the store. 😕

I really dig the Windows Phone version of SONIC 4 Episode 1 because it looks like a GBA game and the gameplay feels even smoother and faster than the Android/iOS ports (great too but the console ones are way way too slow). Last time I checked it was $4.99 so if that were still the price I wouldn't have bought it, anyway.

It's a shame they removed it, though.
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Envoyer un e-mail
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    SPF Index du Forum -> Système Windows Phone Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1